Friday, August 27, 2010

My latest story (sneak peak) - First draft.

Here is a sneak peak at the first draft of my newest story that I am writing.

I am standing in the middle of the field right outside my property, waiting. But I am not exactly sure what I am waiting for. Sometimes I just come here and sit for hours on end. The sun is warm, and there is not a cloud in the sky. The birds are singing loud and clear. The sun shines warm upon my face. It is a perfect day. I look up and smile. I love it here in the country. There is not another home for miles. It’s peaceful, full of tranquillity. I can see my horse, Beanie, in the barn back in our property. It almost looks like she is smiling too. The fresh air is calming as I run back home and over to Beanie. She snorts when I approach her. I grab an apple from the her stash in the back of the barn. She sees it in my hand and snatches it into her mouth before I can blink. I laugh. Nothing can spoil my mood right now. I take Beanie out with me back to the field. I pull myself up onto her and relax. She trots around the field feeling the fresh air. This is nothing but pleasant.


I havn't thought of a title yet but I am working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment