Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Day in the Life of...

This is a drawing of mine that I did at my after-school art classes.
The purpose of this exercise was to draw 'A Day in the Life of...' It had to be a three panel drawings all showing different times of a particular day.

Panel 1: A girl goes off on a walk through the park.

Panel 2: The girl sees clouds covering the sun and begins to get worried that it might rain on her.

Panel 3: It starts to rain on her way back home.

I was focusing shading and darkness while I was drawing this.It was a simple idea, and yet I am very proud of this piece of art work.

1 comment:

  1. And indeed you should be proud, these are wonderful sketches - I myself have always liked black-and-white stuff!
    Your descriptions are vivid as well.
    Your hobbies are something you obviously are pleased with. Super!

    ReplyDelete