Sunday, October 9, 2011

EduBlogs Challenge #5 - Zoom Post 3

My favourite Challenge has come again. Zoom Post! I have done this one very single challenge because I love it that much!
Simelar to last weeks challenge of continuing the story, this week (again) I need you guys to help commenting on this post. 'Zoom Out' of this picture and tells me what is happening and why?


Original Description:
We tried this activity in the challenge in September 2010. Choose a picture, and have your readers zoom out, so to speak, by leaving comments. So maybe something simple, like a pillow, and the first commenter describes something bigger around the pillow (like a couch) and the next commenter would write about the room it was in, and the next could zoom out the window and do the house, etc.  If doing this activity, include the word ‘zoom’ in your title so I can find it easily. Remember to give attribution. Most important here is to read previous comments, so you can add to the story.


I'll start. So it is obvious that this is a young child and they are very sad. 


What else? Leave it in the comments below and if you need inspiration have a look at my last two Zoom Posts. 
Zoom Post.
Zoom Post 2

1 comment:

  1. It is well past his bed time and we know babies cry when it is nap time. He is being held by his Mum but is looking at Dad as he takes the photo.

    ReplyDelete